20 September 2011

Lead Artist

The gym for Sun Microsystems. The sheep were a request as
they were an in joke. Even the bricks you see are painted. 
Mural for a sports mad boy.
I have been busy working over the last 3 weeks, but not on paintings.

A local project is looking for a part time Lead Artist (just for 18 months) and I thought I would apply for it. I have been preparing my CV, researching the area the project is based in and writing a proposal while trying to get my budgeting abilities across on paper - I may be an artist, but amazingly I can balance books too. They want someone who can produce artwork for a wall and gates and who can involve the local community in the process. I am really excited by it, as I feel I can become very involved.

To the right are the kind of thing I have done in the past, always done with the client's requests and ideas in mind. I'll be sending these images and a few more along with my CV and proposal today.

Wish me luck.


2 comments:

  1. Love the sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It was fun working out how to make one of them water ski.

    ReplyDelete