8 June 2011

New Website - www.tracybutler.co.uk - Tracy Butler Art

I have just launched my new website, and I'm absolutely delighted with the design.

In celebration, I would like to offer you 15% off any of your purchases (including original paintings). All you have to do is type in the code WELCOME at checkout*.

I have new products too - Prints onto Box Canvas and Prints onto Acrylic as well as my usual products - limited edition signed giclee prints, unlimited edition mounted prints, greetings cards, fridge magnets and key rings.

Or you can simply browse the original paintings section to see what I have been up to over the last wee while.

I look forward to your visit, and remember, your code is WELCOME*.

* I'm sorry, but this offer is not available outside the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment