18 February 2011

Sold

A while ago I posted an article on Experimentation.  I was really pleased with how it was going, and how mixing all my favourite materials was not only good fun, but seemed to work well.

As you have probably guessed from the above title, I sold the painting today that featured in the Experimentation post; but it appears that a number of people were interested in it.  However, it took someone new to the gallery to come in and purchase it from under their noses.  I'm thrilled.  Knowing that my work was not only liked but popular gives me a frisson of delight that I have to remember as I get annoyed with a painting that isn't going well.

I'm going to continue with mixed media for now.  I feel I am just at the beginning of something exciting, and I'm really looking forward to where it might take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment